Hello,

*Greetings from SONOMA CONSULTING..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title: Frontend Java Developer*

*Location : Washington DC*

*Duration : 4+ Months*

Responsible for the front end development and presentation level our web
presence within Adobe AEM and JBoss Java application. Service must be able
to thrive in an agile development environment utilizing the latest CSS, JS,
and responsive design practices.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Uses Jira to document development progress, code migrations and
status on work assignments and communicates these updates during daily
stand-ups.

·         Reviews and influences ongoing front-end designs, standards and
methods for AARP’s online presence.

·         Develops innovative solutions for stable, secure, high-volume
web-based applications through our sprint process.

·         Committed to continually learning through actively participating
in code reviews and solution demonstrations.

·         On call support of front end solutions.

·         Provides technical documentation, code comments, and readable
code that is properly stored in a version control system.

·         Possesses an intense drive to learn how to improve our core
products and services.

*Qualifications:*

·         Expertise with UI/UX on critical, large scale web sites

·         Experience with a responsive framework like Bootstrap

·         Experience developing and troubleshooting front end solutions
across multiple browsers and devices.

·         Solid understanding of the behavior of web application security
issues

·         Ability to multi-task and grow in a fast paced agile development
environment

·         Strong analytical, written and verbal skills

*Required Skills:*

·         5+ years, expert level, JavaScript and CSS development experience.

·         2+ years of AJAX development experience.

·         Strong knowledge of HTML5, JSON, XML.

·         Firm grasp of cross-browser JS and CSS complexities.

·         Experience with open JS frameworks such as jQuery.

·         Experience in mobile development.

*Recommended Skills:*

·         Experience with Adobe’s CQ Content Management System

·         Experience  with Adobe’s Test & Target and SiteCatalyst products

·         Experience with responsive design.

James Kumar- Director Recruiting

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630.922.5093    Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: jam...@sonomaconsulting.net