Hi,

We have an immediate position to be filled with one of my client.
Please let me know if you have any consultants available.

Role: Sr. Mainframe (Cobol/DB2/JCL) programmer

Location: Manhattan, NY

Duration : 12 months

Job description:

The candidate must have experience in systems analysis, mainframes,
and COBOL programming and DB2. The candidate must be focused,
hard-working, and willing to perform analysis at both high and low
levels. The ability to present information in a clear and logical
manner is required. He or she must have strong communication and
interpersonal skills.

Experience working on mainframes and optimizing program performance.

Strong experience with COBOL, DB2 and JCL.
Experience developing COBOL/DB2 programs and troubleshooting any
arising discrepancies.
Understanding of basic concepts (functions, jobs, scheduling, I/O,
data transfer, etc.)
The following are not required for this position but would be
considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
Experience working with customer service systems or financial systems
is highly desired.
Experience working with Data Warehousing technologies/projects a plus

 Thanks & Regards,

KK | Avighna Global Solutions LLC

1000 Woodbridge Center Drive, Ste 224, Woodbridge, NJ 07095

Email k...@aviglo.com

Ph   : (888) 928-4456 Ext. 226

Direct: 732.587.7601

Fax : (732) 391-6700/ (732) 582-6655