*Please send me the profiles at deepak.gu...@simplion.com
<deepak.gu...@simplion.com>*

*Hi,*

*Position      :    ServiceNow developer*

*Location     :    Columbia/SC*

*Duration     :      12 Months*

Required Skills:

1) Extensive experience with ServiceNow

2) Experience acting as a lead/architect around CMDB. Someone who has
managed the entire process would be ideal.

3) Excellent communication and leadership ability- working directly with
colleagues from all areas of the organization.

4) 6-7 years of ServiceNow development experience leading 4-5 end-to-end
integrations

5) Strong documentation background on ServiceNow projects

6) Strong communication skills -- must have worked with cross-functional
teams and be able to communicate with upper level management

7) Previous experience as a Team Lead of ServiceNow projects

-CMDB

-Project Portfolio

-Assets

-Documentation experience

-Analytical experience

-CMDB

-Previous Team Lead experience

Apex Systems has an immediate need fora Senior Service Now Developer in the
Columbia, SC area. Details are below:

Job Description:

Our client i is looking for a Service Now Developer to join their team on a
contract basis. The contract is a one year project with potential to go
longer. This person will be part of a team responsible for a Service Now
implementation enterprise-wide. They will also be integrating a number of
different modules. Our client needs consultants who are able to jump right
in and act as a lead for CMDB for the duration of the project. You will
interact directly with IT executives and developers.

Required Skills:

1) Extensive experience with Service Now

2) Experience acting as a lead/architect around CMDB. Someone who has
managed the entire process would be ideal.

3) Excellent communication and leadership ability- working directly with
colleagues from all areas of the organization.

4) 6-7 years of Service Now development experience leading 4-5 end-to-end
integrations

5) Strong documentation background on Service Now projects

6) Strong communication skills -- must have worked with cross-functional
teams and be able to communicate with upper level management

7) Previous experience as a Team Lead of Service Now projects

Specific module experience

-Asset would be a big plus.

-Project Portfolio module is required

-CMDB is required

Please send us your best candidates. If they are above the target
compensation rate, I am still willing to speak with them regarding the
opportunity. If they are a great fit, I am willing to ask the client if we
can pay higher. I do not want to not be sent candidates due to
discrepancies in rate.

Deepak Gulia | Simplion - cloud. made simple

Direct: 408-516-4015 | Fax: 408-935-8696 | Email:

deepak.gu...@simplion.com

INC 500 | 5000 Honoree - 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 Fast Private
Companies award by Silicon Valley Business Journal - 2012, 2011, 2010,
2009, 2008 Best Places to Work in Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times
- 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009 Minority Business Enterprise certified by NMSDC We
are an E-Verified Company