*****Need Local Resource only*****

Hi Folks,

Please let me kow if you have any resource for this position:

*Role : Core Java Developer*

*Location : NYC,NY*
*Need locals who can come for F2F*
 Looking for hardcore Senior Core Java, multithreading datastructure
programmers
Skills
Core Java
Data Structures ( Stacks, Link list, queue, hash maps, Binary tree, sorting
 and searching)
Excellent skills in wrting Algorithms
Deployment procedures into Linux
Release/Deployment experience
Testing processes/migration/environment
Knowledge of Capital markets - especially around Cash.
Nature of Work
Reduce technical debt around application plus some business projects,
including regulation. Particularly around improving testing infrastructure,
migration procedures, deployment procedures.

Upgrading Data structure libraries

*Raj Yadav*

*Assistant Resource Manager*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*Email:* y...@idctechnologies.com <vik...@idctechnologies.com> |
www.idctechnologies.com

*Desk: *408-668-8744

*Fax:* 408-608-6088

*Address:* 1851, McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
“Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail