I’m sourcing* "**DevOps Manager*  for one of my precious client in
"Montgomery,
AL" please share me the matching profiles to *shash...@softsages.com
<sh...@softsages.com>* or call me at *484-772-8256,*

* Any Visa is workabale....*

*Project Manager (CSM)*

*Location:* Montgomery, AL

*Duration:* 12-18 months

*Client:* State of Alabama

*Rate:* 50/hr on C2C

*Requires State/Healthcare/Medicaid experience!!*

*Web-Ex or (Phone and Skype)!!!!*

*Skill/Technology:*

• Five years’ experience with Extensive Knowledge of IT project management;
specific experience and knowledge of the following:

• Working hands-on with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills

• Ability to develop and negotiate win/win solutions to project issues

• Capable of facilitating SCRUM Teams with sprints, stand-ups, impediment
resolution, events (Planning, Retrospectives, etc.)

• Ability to break down prioritized deliverables (Product backlogs) into
individual iterations (Sprint backlogs)

• Experience with system requirements and their constraints/dependencies

• Proven record of delivering robust, on-time solutions within budget

• Commitment to personal and professional development

*Education/Certification:*

• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with
advance education in fields related to position or equivalent experience

Certification from SCRUM Alliance or Scrum.org as Scrum Master (CSM) and/or
Product Owner (CSPO) is desired

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Technical Recruiter)

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 ,*

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com
<http://www.softsages.com/>**,* 17-Mystic
Ln, Malvern, PA 19355
*G-talk: *shash...@softsages.com