Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

- Experience interpreting physical database models and experience with
relational database concepts such as indexes, primary and foreign keys, and
constraints using Oracle.
- Experience working with Oracle version 9i or later.
- Experience in using ORACLE programming tools (SQL Plus, PL/SQL, SQL
Loader or other ORACLE database programming tools).
- Experience with writing, optimizing, and troubleshooting dynamically
created SQL within procedures.
- Experience creating database objects such as Tables, Indexes, Views,
Sequences, Primary and Foreign keys, Constraints and Triggers.
- Experience with data modeling tools.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Need to submit a copy of degree when applying for position.
- Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional or Higher.
- Need to submit a copy of certification when applying for position.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com