I’m sourcing *IOS Develope*r for one of my precious client in  "*Chicago,
IL*" please share me the matching profiles to *shash...@softsages.com
<sh...@softsages.com>* or call me at *484-772-8256,*

IOS Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 3+ months (It will most likely get extended)
Client: NRA (National Restaurant Association)
Rate: $65/hr on C2C

Phone and In Person!!!!

Overview:
This is ideally and iOS / Android Dev role but if they could only have 1
person, they’d prefer iOS
This is a pure development role - their current courses are online only and
they need to create a basic application so students can log into their app
from their mobile device as well as take the courses directly from their
phone.
They need to be able to develop phone and tablet sized applications (there
will be 4 different sizes)

Other Technologies:  Object C and Swift in Java
They also need to be able to mentor and train the team because they really
don't have a mobile expert on staff.

Thanks and have a great day.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Technical Recruiter)

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 ,*

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com
<http://www.softsages.com/>**,* 17-Mystic
Ln, Malvern, PA 19355
*G-talk: *shash...@softsages.com