Dear all,

Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned

position, please send the resume to *hemant.si...@infogium.com
<hemant.si...@infogium.com>.*

*VMWare administrator*

*Duration-10-12 weeks with possible extension*

*Location-Redwood City CA*

*Must be able to start **Monday**. Phone interview.*

*Most important skills are VMWare and Powershell scripting.*

*Position Summary:*

Our San Mateo area has an immediate opening for a 3+ month contract *for
someone *with strong *UNIX/Linux* and *VMWare* experience. In this position
you will be designing and developing, as well as testing, deploying and
supporting, information systems in a 24/7 Customer-centric environment.
The role will also include supporting *VMWare, EMC, DNS, Cisco UCS, Dell,
Mail*, and other systems (*Tier 2).*

*Position Requirements:*

·  3+ years experience in VMWare administration (*vCenter, HA, DRS*)

·  5+ years experience in *UNIX/Linux* administration

·  Strong working knowledge of *SAN/NAS, TCP/IP, Windows, Linux, Solaris*

·  Strong scripting abilities- *Perl, Shell, PowerShell, VMWare API*

·  Knowledgeable with backup and recovery operations, data replication
technologies*, server migration*, security issues

·  After hours/weekend on-call rotation

Regards…..

*Hemant Singh*

Infogium Technologies, LLC