Hi,

We have an urgent need of “Java Developer” in PA

*Must have excellent comms skills. Must be good in Core Java and Oracle
Coherence (Oracle caching).*

*Role: JAVA Coherence Consultant*

*Location: West Chester, PA*

*Duration: Long term contract*

*Job Description:*

·        We are looking for candidates with at least 8-10 years of
experience in JAVA J2EE, Oracle Coherence.

·        Expertise in Oracle Coherence (rebalancing & recovery logic,
quorum, partition pinning)

·        Integrating J2EE applications with Oracle Coherence Caching.

·        Should have experience in setting up coherence cluster,
monitoring, performance tuning.

·        Design and develop enterprise service shared components and
in-memory data grid components using the Agile/Scrum methodology

*Basic Technical Requirements*

·        *Oracle Coherence ( 2-4 years) – Required*

·        *Core Java/J2EE  (10+ years) - Required*

·        Spring Batch - Optional

·        Web Services -  Optional

·        Oracle Database

·        No SQL DBs : Cassandra OR MongoDB OR COUCHBASE OR HIVE - Desired

*Thank You!*

*Suman Bakshi- (Sam)*

*SourceChip,Inc*

*Email -  s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> *