Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role*: Autosys Admin/Engineer/ Analyst
*Location*: Mt Laurel, NJ or Falmouth, ME
*Duration*: 6-12+ Months Contract

*Requirement*:

   - Candidate should be eligible to work at either Mt Laurel NJ or
   Falmouth ME and can come for F2F interview
   - Candidate should have experience with the analysis, design and
   configuration of Autosys (or a similar scheduling tool) on a variety of
   mainframe and distributed platforms
   - Candidate should be able to help client in replacing use of the
   Informatica scheduler and in-house built 'listener' functionality (for
   inbound file transfer checks) with an enterprise solution (Autosys).
   - Candidate should have experience to guide in best practices and help
   client with both a near-term pilot deployment, then expansion of the
   scheduler across all our inbound and outbound interfaces
   - Candidate will have to work with Informatica Admin person and will
   need to coordinate with external resources at client side to facilitate the
   installation and configuration of software assets on IM infrastructure
   required to execute the pilot and rollout of scheduling.
   - Experience in UNIX and familiarity with Informatica is good.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>