Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

NetApp Engineer

*Project Location*

Boston MA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*POSITION DESCRIPTION:*

   - Research and Development role
      - Serve as Subject Matter Expert,
      - Help choose suppliers
   - Forward Planning
      - Monitors technology, and forecasts potential technological
      developments on system & storage
   - Implementation
      - Setup and configuration of Storage arrays environment (SAN & NAS
      environments) and backup/recovery environments
      - Provisioning for new and existing environments;
      - Engineer enterprise storage and backup solutions as required
   - Support
      - Support storage and backup environments in the AG;
      - Troubleshoot storage & backup issues;
      - Carry out the initial installation then upgrades when necessary,
      ensure availability of storage infrastructure (in terms of space, for
      example) and provide maintenance.
      - Ensure that storage infrastructure is in-service and available
      - Provide a level 2 support: expertise in handling incidents reported
      by users.
      - Maintain Accurate documentation of the storage environments
      - Provide consulting about storage & backups when necessary.

*REQUIREMENTS:*

   - Experience and Certification in storage & backup technologies
   (Virtualization technologies, Storage technologies NETAPP/EMC/PURE, Backup
   systems COMMVAULT)
   - 3-7 years equivalent experience position
   - Computer Systems Administrator - Storage expert

*COMPETENTCIES: *

   - Computer Systems,
   - Operating Systems,
   - Virtualization OS,