Dear Consultant,

Hope you are doing good. We are currently looking for candidates with below
skills. Please note they are all immediate openings and if you have someone
interested in any of these roles I need their resume and contact details,
availability and bill rates fast.

*Role: C# .Net Developer*

*Category:            Software Engineering/Development*

*City:       New York*

*State:    New York*

*Duration: 6 Months CTH*

*Description*

We are looking for middle to senior level C# .net developer / engineer with
a minimum of 5 years of experience in each of the phases of software
development; including requirements, design, coding and implementation,
test and maintenance

Required Duties:

Ability to  turn business requirements into functioning software

Ability to help in project planning and work estimation.

Excellent communication skills with team members and client/stakeholders

Ability to multi-task effectively on several projects

*Required Skills & Experiences*:

3 years of experience in .Net architecture for web applications

C# development experience using various data access strategies SQL, NoSQL,
Web API

Built RESTful applications on the .NET Framework

Preferred Qualifications:

Experience with Html 4/5 and CSS 3

Experienced with one common MVC framework (we use AngularJS).

Experience in Scrum and Agile software development methodologies

Bonus points for familiarity with iOS development or using Xamarin

Preferred education - Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering

As consultants, we are expected to be:

        On-time and on-budget during engagement execution

        External Customer/Project Satisfaction focused

        Internal Sales and Services Satisfaction focused

        Demonstrate  a high level of technical skill

*Fill the below details:*

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code)

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity

Last 4 digits SSN

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University)

Date of Birth

Skill Set:

Skype id:

Rate

Thanks and Regards,

*Kirti Sharma* | *Technical Recruiter*

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

*Office**:* 408-709-1760 *Ext* : 988 |

*Gtalk/YIM:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> *kirtitrg* | *Fax:* 408-884-2409
*LinkedIn*:
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile