*URGENT HOT REQUIREMENT…….           *

*Please Send Resume to ja...@dtscinc.com <ja...@dtscinc.com>*

 Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                         Oracle DBA*

*Project Location           Columbia, South Carolina*

*Duration                        Long Term*

 *Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*

* Skills Required and Job Description:                *

Daily Duties / Responsibilities:

Designs and administers systems architectures and database management
systems for large and complex computing installations, ensuring alignment
with organizational business objectives.  Works with project management and
customers to provide coherent direction for enterprise IT initiatives.
Analyzes and resolves strategic technology and business process issues.

Database Administration / Technical Support             40%

Database Performance Management                           20%

Consulting / Technical Training                                     20%

Backup Management and Data Warehouse Support                10%

Vendor Communication and Problem Resolution      10%

Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):

Oracle

Oracle RAC

MS SQL

Performance Tuning

Shell Scripting

Soft skills Required:  Effective Communication Skills (written and oral),
Adaptability, Self-motivation, Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Time
Management, Detail Oriented, Team Player, Ability to work effectively in a
stressful environment.

Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):

MongoDB

MySQL

Data Modeling

Data Warehousing

Supervisory Skills

Reporting tools

Regards,

Javed Ansari

Sr. Technical Recruiter,

Dominion Technology Services Corp. (DTSC Inc.)

Email: ja...@dtscinc.com <nik...@dtscinc.com> , Ph. no. 804-410-0066 Extn.
116

*Gtalk: javed.rgtalent  | YIM : javed.rgtalent*