I’m sourcing* "**Web Application Developer**"*  for one of my precious
client in  "Sunnyvale, CA" please share me the matching profiles

*Web Application Developer*

*Location:* Sunnyvale, CA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

*Rate:* $45/hr on C2C

*Web-Ex or (Phone and Skype)!!!!*

*Responsibilities:*

·  Design and develop applications delivered over an Internet protocol with
services running on the JVM.

·  Maintain existing applications by fixing escaped defects and enhancing
the continuous delivery process.

·  Deliver maintainable and scalable code that runs in a multithreaded
environment.

·  Participate with other engineers in design sessions and code reviews.

·  Provide thorough automated test coverage for unit, functional and
end-to-end coverage.

·  Thrive in a dynamic agile development process.

*Qualifications:*

·  Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and language.

·  Solid understanding of computer architecture and computer science
fundamentals.

·  Independent, organized, and able to work on multiple fast-paced projects
at the same time

·  Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Sr.. Technical Recruiter)

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com/>**,*

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 , **G-talk: *
shash...@softsages.com