Dear Business Partner,

Hope the day is treating you well !!!!

We are currently looking to fill these urgent positions with our Client.
Below is few details on them. Please let me know if you have anyone who
might be interested in the below job opening.

Please feel free to call/mail should you have any questions. Thanks & have
a good day!

*Kindly please send me the resumes on et...@innosoul.com
<et...@innosoul.com> or feel free to call me on 512-522-7474 <512-522-7474>*

*C# Developer*
*Location: St Paul, MN *
*Duration: 2 years  *
*Positions: 10*

*Required Skills (to be scored as pass/fail)*
Candidates must meet all required skills, only then will the candidates be
evaluated and scored.
5 years of experience in each of the following 6 areas:
C# language fundamentals
OO principles, LAMBDA, Generics, Interfaces, coding standards, best
practices
.NET Framework experience:
ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.MVC, WEB API, Entity Framework, LINQ, LAMBDA,
Dependency Injection
Web services framework experience
WCF, WEB.API, jQuery, JSON parsers, etc.
Relational database experience (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
Normalization, PL-SQL or T-SQL, General optimization techniques
Javascript language fundamentals
HTML/CSS language fundamentals

1 year of experience in each of the following 5 areas:
Experience in Test Driven Development and automated unit testing
Javascript framework experience
Rich client framework (Angular, Bootstrap, Knockout, etc)
jQuery, jQuery UI (or equiv),
Testing frameworks
Javascript: jasmine, QUnit, TestSwarm, etc.
.NET: NUnit, Visual Studio Unit Test Framework, etc.
Agile experience as a developer in a large (greater than 20 individuals or
4 teams),
multi-team environment
Experience with secure coding principals such as: OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25

*Desired Skills*
Demonstrated passion for technology, such as participating in community
technology events.
Experience developing mobile apps in iOS, Android, Microsoft
Experience with Typescript and LESS
Demonstrated experience with developing accessible user interfaces that
comply with WCAG 2.0

*Thanks & Regards*
*Ethen Jones*
*Staffing Manager*
*Direct- (512)-522-7474 <5125227474>*
*Fax: 206-666-1776 <206-666-1776>*
*Email: et...@innosoul.com <ch...@innosoul.com>*
*website: www.innosoul.com <http://www.innosoul.com/>*
*InnoSoul, Inc. (An IBM Partner Company)*
*NY Minority and Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*
*24 Fairfield Ave, Albany NY 12205*