*Need Only OPT/CPT.................*

I'm sourcing* "**Windows Admin**"*  for one of my precious client in
*"**Pittsburgh
or Cleveland*" please share me the matching profiles to shashank
@softsages.com <ranj...@softsages.com> or call me at 484 772 8256

Title - Windows Admin

Location: Pittsburgh or Cleveland

Duration: 12 months

PHONE INTERVIEWS ONLY

ANY WORK STATUS

Client is seeking a Windows consultant to assist with their Microsoft
Servers 2008 and 2012 environment.  This resource will work with the
dedicated team within Wintel Operations to troubleshoot complex issues and
provide solutions in a timely manner.  They will have to fix any defects or
problems that are discovered in testing and be able to document.  This
environment is also going to converged architecture, the manager called it,
“network in a box.”  If the consultant has this type of experience, it will
be sought for future projects.  The consultant will work M-F with some
weekend work in core periods or during elevated project requirements.

*Must*

6+ Years of Microsoft 2008/2012 Experience

Large Enterprise Environments

Banking or Retail Experience

*Nice to have*

Citrix Experience

Windows Certifications

 *Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shashank Dubey*

(Sr.. Technical Recruiter)

*Softsages Technology, www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com/>**,*

*Direct:-** 484-772-8256,   **Desk:-** 484 402 7869 x 105 , **G-talk: *
shash...@softsages.com