I'm sourcing* "**Systems Production Support**"*  for one of my precious
client in  *"**Charlotte, NC*" please share me the matching profiles to
 ranj...@softsages.com <ranj...@softsages.com> or call me at 484 772 8154

*Systems Production Support*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Client: Wells Fargo*

*Phone and Skype!!!!*

Requirements:

3 to 5+ Years systems support analysis experience

2 to 3+ Years development experience

3 to 5+ Years of Financial Services experience in a trading environment

3-5 years of data analysis experience

Working knowledge of SQL, Java, Unix Shells, PERL

Working knowledge of autosys and/or other job scheduling tools

Knowledge of UNIX shell scripting is a plus

Technical knowledge of the UNIX environment

Ability to troubleshoot complex technology and data related issues

Some knowledge of securities industry systems and terminology

Some knowledge of the operational aspects of securities processing,
settlement and clearing

Excellent client service skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced
trading floor environment

Strong organizational skills and a detail-oriented working methodology.

Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:

Central point of contact for all OTC/Derivatives related applications.

Provide hands-on application level 2/3 support

Develop automated solutions of any and all support tasks

Work closely with our middle office, operations, and business partners to
analyze and resolve all issues and enquiries.

Provide a consistently high level of client service to our business
partners o Identify gaps in current technology processes and recommend
changes to ensure our SLA s are achieved.

Identify potential areas of risk that could pose a threat to our business

Perform deployments from Test to Production environment

Document clearly all issues and the steps taken to resolve the issue in our
support wiki & knowledge base.

Document support procedures and operational workarounds

Support dashboard development

 *Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Ranjith**, **Technical Associate*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869 X 104|Direct - 484 772 8154
ranj...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>