Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role*: Java Developer
*Location*: Smithfield, RI
*Duration*: 6-12 Months

*Skills Required:*

   - Overall experience of 5+ years with enterprise level web application
   development using web and Java/J2EE technologies
   - Good understanding of SDLC
   - Strong experience with Java/J2EE technologies and databases likes
   Oracle and SQL Server is required
   - Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Data Structures and
   Algorithms is necessary
   - Experience with Enterprise J2EE Web Application development using
   Struts, Spring,  SOA Web Services using Java API for SOAP-Web Services
   - Should have worked with HTML, CSS, Ajax, JavaScript, JQuery as a
   programming language
   - Experience with performing software build using Apache tools like
   Maven
   - Exposure to Linux based web application deployment and configuration
   with one of the Web Application servers like Apache, Tomcat and is
   required.
   - Experience in financial services industry is desirable
   - Good communication and coordination skills are highly required
   - Should have worked on multiple projects and teams at same time

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>