Hello,

*Greetings from SONOMA CONSULTING..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title : Enterprise/Application Architect*

*Location : Columbus, GA (2 hours outside Atlanta, GA)*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

*Enterprise/Application Architect Details*

·         Deep java or .Net programming language and development experience

·         Experience in enterprise and application architecture and modeling

·         Experience in financials environments and related software
applications and systems including FiServ related applications

·         Experience with applications and systems performance management,
measurement and analysis

·         Experience using application diagnostic tools such as
AppDynamics, DynaTrace, Wily, New Relic or similar instrumentation
technology

·         Excellent to very strong management and communication skills with
experience dealing with stakeholder of all levels

·         Preference for candidates with retail banking experience

James Kumar- Director Recruiting

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630.922.5093    Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: jam...@sonomaconsulting.net