--
Greetings!
Please help me on this position with your available consultants.
*Please send resume with Rate, Location and Contact Details to s
<rsi...@myconsoft.com>ingh.ra...@tresourceinc.com
<ingh.ra...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Title: Sr. Java Developer*

*Location : **Bethesda, MD*

*Duration : 6 Months*

*Need GC and USC only………….*

*Job description:*

Our Client is a leading provider of cloud managed services, agile software
development, DevOps, systems engineering, and IT service management.  We
work collaboratively with our customers to solve their biggest challenges
through a commitment to delivering innovation, agility, and maximum value.
Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide
innovative solutions to our customers and provide measurable cost
savings.

*Position Description:*

Our Client is a leading edge technology company that develops web based,
Software as a Service products using agile practices including continuous
integration and continuous delivery. We are seeking a seasoned, Java
Developer to join our established team. This role gives you the opportunity
to use your knowledge and skills in an exciting environment that delivers a
mix of design, development, and testing with frequent production releases.
We offer hands-on exposure to innovative technology and being part of a
company that develops solutions which impact the real world.

*Responsibilities:*

•           Design responsive, visually appealing and feature rich web
application features

•           Develop and test functionality in Java MVC architecture

•           Apply best practices in user experience

*Qualifications:*

•           Experience with Java (Spring/MVC)

•           Experience with either REST or SOAP

•           Articulate / Self Starter

•           Excellent communication skills

•           Agile development

•           Experience with continuous integration – open source tools:

•           Ecilipse / Jenkins /my sql

•           Git / TomCat / Mongodb

•           Maven / Spring/ MVC

*Rahul Singh| Technical Recruiter*

*Technology Resource Group Inc.  3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara, CA
95051 Office: 408-709-1760. EXT: 853. Fax: 408-884-2409*

*singh.ra...@tresourceinc.com <singh.ra...@tresourceinc.com> **|
www.tresourceinc.com <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>*