Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role *- SAS Admin
*Location *- Monterey Park, CA
*Expected start date* - ASAP
*Duration *- 6-12 Months

1. SAS Administration skills (3+ years, minimum) in the following areas –
required:
General:
*a. Must be *
   i. self-directed
   ii. able to assess and propose/implement user requests across multiple
environments
   iii. use FACLs on RHEL Linux

*b. SAS Metadata (9.2/9.3/9.4)*
   i. Use of ACTs and Groups across user segments
   ii. Promotion of Objects/Users between environments

*c. SAS Resource Creation*
   i. Oracle
   ii. SAS/Share and Shared Libraries
   iii. MS SQL
   iv. ODBC (highlight which products
   v. GreenPlum/Pivotal (plus)

*d. SAS Enterprise Guide ( SAS 9.2/9.3/9.4 based )*
   i. Strong familiarity with SAS EG
   ii. Conversion of SAS EG projects to standalone code (plus)

*e. SAS Web Report Studio  and SAS BI Portal ( SAS 9.2/9.3/9.4 based )*
   i.  Assist users in creating Portal/WRS content
   ii. Provision permissions for objects created

*f. Understand stored process creation process and maintenance (plus)*

*g. SAS Enterprise Miner ( SAS 9.2/9.3/9.4 based ) (*plus)*
   i. Web Based configurations
   ii.User Desktop support

*h. SAS Data Integration Studio ( SAS 9.2/9.3/9.x based ) (plus)*
   i. SAS Studio (plus)
   i. Web App
   iii.Desktop
   iv. Grid implementations (plus)
   v. SAS programming (plus)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>