HI
Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com
<navn...@rgtalent.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest

*Job Title                 Data Warehouse Technical Analyst*

*Location                NJ-New Jersey/Jersey City*

*Duration                6 Months / contract*

*MOI                        Tel + F2F/Skype*

*Skills:*

*Requirements:*This person is a member of dwh design team, but will work
closely with compliance isa and business teams to work on creating a new
compliance data mart using enterprise dwh as well as compliance platform.
the person also closely works with dwh data modelers, etl developers and
aml developers in requirement analysis, technical specs (etl mapping
specs), data analysis, data lineage, testing (unit testing, integration
testing and user acceptance test support) and audit & reconciliation
controls.

·     Complaince Experience is must.

·     strong working knowledge of data warehousing, aml/bsa compliance
domain and knowledge of compliance tools/engines such as actimize is a plus.

·     sql is a must;

·     exposure to etl/informatica is a plus.

·     ensure business requirements are translated into technical specs and
coherent for application architects and developers to understand.

·     update detail design document to reflect latest specs and solution.
test planning and coordination. ensure application meets business
requirements.

·     create and track test plans, cases, and scripts. migration planning
and coordination.

·     provide project support (issues tracking, user training).

·     create data lineage/traceability documentation along with user guide
for treasury data mart and operational dashboard.

·     strong knowledge of software development life cycle (sdlc).

·     individual will have 10+ years of experience with 4+ years of
experience in compliance projects.

Regards,

Mohan Sharma

Recruiter