I'm sourcing* "*Junior MySQL Database Administrator*"*  for one of my
precious client in  *"*Charlotte, NC" please share me the matching profiles
to ranj...@softsages.com or call me at *484 772 8154*

Role: Junior MySQL Database Administrator

Location - Charlotte, NC

 Mode of Interview:Phone/Skype

Wells Fargo is seeking a MySQL Database Administrator for a contract
opportunity in Charlotte, NC. THIS IS A JUNIOR POSITION.

Job Details:
3+ years database design and administration experience.

Database analyst who can join the team to help us establish processes and
procedures to set up a MYSQL DAN environment.

This will include patch certification, testing and implementation.

Someone with proficiency in MEM, MEB, installation, configuration,
performance tuning.

Someone who is a self-starter, and will take ownership of this platform and
serve as an expert with MYSQL to assist other DBAs build proficiency in
this platform.

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Ranjith**, **Technical Associate*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869 X 104|Direct - 484 772 8154
ranj...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>