Dear Friends,

How are you?

Please let me know if you feel comfortable with job details mention below.
Send me your updated resume as per required skills set for client
submission.

Urgent Requirement.

The following requisition has been assigned:

Requisition Details:

 Looking for ServiceNow Admin with below skills must- Please send me
updated resume @ s...@sourcechip.net

*Skills required:*

*•              ServiceNow Application Administration Experience*

*•              Client-side Java Scripting*

*•              WMI Scripting*

*•              Shell Scripting*

*•              SNMP Querying*

Skills preferred:

•              ServiceWatch, Neebula, or similar application discovery suite

•              Configuration Management Database

•              Business Service and Application Mapping

•              Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) knowledge

•              At least one ITIL or ITSM Certification

•              Java web development

•              .Net Development using C# (c-sharp)

•              MS SQLServer Administration

•              MS SQLServer Integration Studio (SSIS)

•              XML, DOM, HTML5, Cascading Style Sheets

•              Relational Databases (MS SQLServer, Oracle, DB2) or Data
Modeling

•              Web Services, SOAP, REST

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

1.            Assist ServiceNow technical team in change and configuration
management activities

2.            Support Business Service and Application mapping using
ServiceNow and ServiceWatch

3.            Support populating and maintaining the ServiceNow CMDB using
various discovery technologies and integration sources

4.            Provide technical assistance and training to ServiceNow
clients and support personnel.

Required Skills and Competencies:

1.            Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, business or related
field or equivalent

2.            education and related training

3.            Four years of experience in Information Technology, including
three years as a

4.            systems programmer or equivalent experience

5.            Strong verbal and written communication skills

6.            Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office products

7.            Ability to travel as needed

* TITLE:  SNOW admin*

*STATUS:            Open*

*LOCATION:       Greensboro, NC, United States*

*# of Openings:   2*

*If you feel comfortable with Job details please send me all required
details for client submission along with updated resume prefer in word doc
:- *

*Current location -*

*Relocation-*

*Availability to Join-*