Hi,
Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Business Analyst

*Project Location*

Wayne PA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* LOOKING SOMEONE WHO CAN DO IN PERSON*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*NEED*: Healthcare or Health sciences experience, Experience with SaaS
applictaions, implementations, or change management.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Developing and maintain documents (artifacts) for software
   applications that define the business requirements and test scenarios,
   according to existing standards and methodologies.
   - Ability to identify solution gaps and process improvements, and
   provide recommendations to address.
   - Clearly understanding the client's business model and operational
   needs as it relates to population health, referral integrity, and patient
   engagement.
   - Eliciting the requirements needed to carry out business processes
   including interviews, intelligence analysis and survey assessments.
   - Translating business needs, processes and procedures into a workable
   system, and articulating specific software requirements by communicating
   about these requirements with technology experts and business stakeholders.
   - Working closely with developers and other technology staff to deliver
   project results while meeting required deliverables.
   - Working closely with development and QA to troubleshoot and conduct
   problem solving sessions when issues are identified during the development
   life cycle.
   - Aggressively pursuing opportunities to improve industry knowledge
   related to the priorities and needs of Our client's clients as well as
   improve on personal professional management/ leadership development.
   - Serving as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in regard to functions/modules
   of Our client Aerial platform, with a special focus on workflows related to
   patient referrals and patient engagement.
   - Meeting with cross-functional business groups to gather requirements.
   - Analyzing requirements and communicating them to Product and/or
   Development as the Voice of the Customer
   - Acting as thought-leader within Our client service line to articulate
   the Voice of the Customer, educate the team, and ensure world class
   customer and employee experience, clearly articulating the integration of
   project and change management philosophies.

   - Understanding how to rapidly bring product capabilities, sales and
   marketing tools, and services into a cohesive solution.
   - Ability to remain focused in situations with high ambiguity,
   distilling to the most important tasks.

*Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, Computer Science or Business
   preferred
   - 3-5 years of experience in healthcare delivery or payer organization,
   MSO or ACO, or HIT vendor supporting PHM.
   - Knowledge and experience with enterprise SaaS applications,
   implementation approaches, and change management
   - Strong working knowledge of population health management and
   associated capabilities, with a specific knowledge of referral processes
   and patient engagement mechanisms.
   - Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and exciting environment.
   - High-energy, creatively-driven, hard-working and an inspiring
   innovator.
   - Passion for great products and a desire to delight customers.
   - Ability to sift through details quickly and determine what’s important.
   - Strong and focused team player and a consensus builder.
   - Ability to articulate customer needs and Our client delivery
   capabilities to expedite time to value