Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                              * *C# Developer*

*Location :                              Cincinnati OH*

*Interview Process :              Telephonic *

*Duration :                              12+ Month*

·         5+ years of C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, or Python development experience

·         Experience in Healthcare Payer environment

*·         Facets experience required*

·         Strong working technical knowledge of object-based programming
languages

·         SML, XSLT, Schema coding experience and translation abilities

·         Web service development knowledge

·         Strong relational database experience including tuning, stored
procedure development and use of reporting services in a Microsoft
environment

·         Facets Extension development or experience developing
applications in the healthcare sector preferred

·         Hands on experience working in integrated development
environments, including, including SVN, Microsoft Visual Studio, Team
Foundation Server

·         Extensive experience with Windows operating systems.

·         Extensive experience with Windows SQL Server database

·         Experience with specific phases of the software development life
cycle, especially Agile, Test Driven Development, and Waterfall

·         Familiarity with TDD and Iterative software development
methodologies

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109  | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*