Dear Consultant,

Hope you are doing good. We are currently looking for candidates with below
skills. Please note they are all immediate openings and if you have someone
interested in any of these roles I need their resume and contact details,
availability and bill rates fast.

*Automation Engineer *

*Duration : Long term contract*

*Location : Sunnyvale California*

*looking for someone who has JavaScript and Node.Js experience.   *

*Sunnyvale, CA *

Ideal skills:

•             JavaScript

•             Node.js

•             Unit Testing – Must have

•             Performance testing

•             Load testing experience

At Comcast Silicon Valley Innovation Center (CSV) we’re changing the way
America views entertainment. Literally. If you love being on the cutting
edge, we would love for you to be a part of changing Comcast’s history.

Comcast is the largest cable provider in the world, and the countless back
end systems and network devices that make that possible are generating an
enormous amount of data. SmartConnect uses data science and analysis to
make smart decisions that can guide our support agents, predict problems
before they happen – even before the customer notices – and actually heal
the system without human intervention.

We’re looking for a dedicated and passionate Senior Software Engineer in
Test to join our team and focus on helping us confidently expand our
service without the fear of shipping incorrect or unstable software. The
successful candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing our
test automation strategy and working with the software development team on
unit tests and test coverage. This position will involve working closely
with local and remote teams of software engineers and testers in an Agile
development environment.

Responsibilities:

•         Architecting test strategies for Restful APIs and their impact on
upstream and downstream services

•         Participate in Test Automation tool design and development

•         Automation testing – unit tests, API interface, integration
testing and automated scripting

•         Help with manual tests as needed

•         Design automated load and performance tests

•         Provide testing influence and guidance for multiple teams

Qualifications:

•         Experience in Node.js highly preferable

•         Experience in a common scripting language (e.g. Perl, python)

•         5-7 years of software development experience

•         5-7 years of automation experience

•         Experience closely collaborating with overseas teams

•         Good technical skills balance with a strong quality ethic

•         Ability to grasp technical problems and their implications
quickly and take appropriate action

•         Good analytical and observational skills

•         An inquisitive mind and ability to think creatively

•         Ability to design automated tests based on project plans and
product functionality

•         Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with complex
applications

•         Ability to write command line tools, scripts, or batch files to
automate processes

•         Knowledge of quality assurance, quality control and defect
management

•         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience

*Fill the below details:*

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code)

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity

Last 4 digits SSN

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University)

Date of Birth

Skill Set:

Skype id:

Rate

Thanks and Regards,

*Kirti Sharma* | *Technical Recruiter*

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

*Office**:* 408-709-1760 *Ext* : 988 |

*Gtalk/YIM:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> *kirtitrg* | *Fax:* 408-884-2409
*LinkedIn*:
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile