HI
Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com
<navn...@rgtalent.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest

Hi,

If you find suitable for the position, please send me latest updated resume
along with contact details.

Job Title                     *Scrum master*

Location                     * IA-Iowa/Des Moines *

Duration                    6 *Months / contract*

MOI                             *Phone Only*

*Skills and Requirements*

* Internal Job Description:  *

*DATA WAREHOUSING EXP. NEEDED *Migrating off Mainframe. 5-6 Epics or
mini-projects
Already has a team in place just needs the Scrum Master. 2 developers, 1
BA, 1 QA & off shore component.
This candidate needs to be very strong and been running a Scrum Team for 1+
years.

*Responsilility*
* Ensures that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and
rules. * Understand and practice agility; and,  * Facilitate Scrum events
as requested or needed. * Coach the Development Team in self-organization
and cross-functionality;  * Understand product planning in an empirical
environment;  * Release, Sprint preplanning meetings w/PO * Find techniques
for effective Product Backlog management;  * Help the Scrum Team understand
the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;  * Helps Evolve the
backlog * Help the Development Team to create high-value products;  *
Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress;  * Protect the
Development Team from outside disturbances * Cause change that increases
the productivity of the Scrum Team; * Manage team dynamics and composition
* Provides Release and Sprint reporting * Assembles performance metrics *
Ensures transparency of artifacts

*Excellent Communication skills is a MUST!!!!*

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan sharma*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 EXT- 188

Email : mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com

Hangout : *mohan.u...@gmail.com <mohan.u...@gmail.com>*

*BEST WAY TO REACH ME THROUGH EMAIL*