Hello,

*Greetings from SONOMA CONSULTING..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title: Lotus Notes Developer*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

Starting Nov 1.

They probably could work remote, but might be best if they were in Dallas
area.

A Mid-level developer who has a couple years of Notes/Domino development.
Skills looking for:

·         Notes R8 development

·         Some web development

·         Plus to have any experience integrating PDF and Notes

·         Plus to have any XSLT/XML experience

James Kumar- Director Recruiting

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630.922.5093    Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: jam...@sonomaconsulting.net