Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role*: Network Security Engineer
*Location*: Weehawken, NJ
*Duration*: 6-12 Months

*Job Description:*

   - Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical
   Engineering, Computer Engineering, Math, Physics or a technical field.
   - Over three years' experience in an IT role, with a strong focus on
   information security/data protection.
   - Understands the cyber threat landscape that financial institutions
   currently face.
   - Must have: proficient knowledge and utilization of Network Intrusion
   Detection System ("SourceFire") or Netflow with profiling (eg. "Lancope")
   solution (hands-on experience preferred, including designing ruleset)
   - Preferably demonstrate knowledge on other security tools (i.e SIEM
   tools, Firewalls, Network monitoring and protection, Anti-Malware
   technologies).
   - Team player with excellent coordination and communication skills, and
   experience working within complex international organisations.
   - Pro-active and self-driven to overcome challenges, achieve results and
   deliver to deadlines

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>