Hello,

*Greetings from SONOMA CONSULTING..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title: .Net Developer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*First preference will be given to locals.*

*Job Description *

Talented individuals with 5+ years of experience in application development
in Agile environment.

Strong in .NET, C#, Webservice, WSDL, XSD, Web API, WCF, MVC4, ORM
Framework (Entity or nHibernate), SQL server and MSMQ. SOA, IOC/Aspect
Oriented programming.

UI development in .Net focused on web applications utilizing ASP.Net, C#,
design patterns like MVC or MVVM, jQuery.

Good understanding of server configuration of IIS. Strong in service layer
development to include WCF, bindings, Web API, SAX and DOM Parsers and
general web services architectures. Sound background in Oracle/SQL server,
knowledge of design patterns that promote code reuse and maintainability is
preferred.

Strong project organizations skills that includes prioritization, planning
and execution are required. Experience or Knowledge in travel industry is
added advantage. Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
with the ability to interact all the stakeholders.

James Kumar- Director Recruiting

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630.922.5093    Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: jam...@sonomaconsulting.net