Hi,

Greetings for the day,

Let me know if there is any consultant available for the position

*Title: Solutions Architect with Cassandra exp*

*Location: Irving, TX*

*Duration: 3 months*

*Job Description:*

a. *Mandatory* – *DevOps experience with Cassandra* on installations with
150 nodes or more.

b. *Mandatory* – Knowledge and experience in assisting/advising the
architecture and design of a large-scale system with Cassandra.

c. Ideal candidate will have spent 60-70% of their time in DevOps and
30-40% of time in Architecture/Design.

d. The role is expected to mirror the above percentages.

e. In essence we are looking for a more senior DevOps resource – who can
roll up their sleeves to do DB support/query optimization and performance
tuning

*Thank you, *

*Arjun*

*Technical Recruiter*