*********Please share the profiles at *raj.ya...@nityo.com********
<raj.ya...@nityo.com********>*

Hi Folks,

Please share the profiles these positions:

*POSITION #1 :               Lead Automation Tester*

•Exp: 7 +

•Tech: Java, XML, Oracle SQL, QC, Automation concepts, SOAP UI, Jenkins,
Unix, Excel Macros

Expertise  Java, XML, Oracle SQL, QC, Automation concepts, SOAP UI,
Jenkins, Unix, Excel Macros..

-  Add/enhance features to the Java, XML based SiriusXM Test Engine

 - Conduct Feasibility Analysis of SiriusXM application and custom Test
Engine

 - Automation test strategy, effort estimation, Test Plan & Reporting

*POSITION #2 :              QA Lead Tester-Strong PL/SQL*

Expertise  Oracle SQL, PLSQL ,QC,SOAP UI, , Excel Macros.. - Carry out Test
Design, Execution, Bug Fixes

 - Optimize Regression Bed

 - Carry our Smoke Test, Functional Test and Manual Regression Test as per
the requirement using SQL quesries, data base validation - Carry out Test
Design, Execution, Bug Fixes

 - Optimize Regression Bed

 - Carry our Smoke Test, Functional Test and Manual Regression Test as per
the requirement using SQL quesries, data base validation

- Carry out Test Design, Execution, Bug Fixes

 - Optimize Regression Bed

 - Carry our Smoke Test, Functional Test and Manual Regression Test as per
the requirement using SQL quesries, data base validation

*POSITION #3 :               ETL Tester – MDM/IDQ*

• The experience must cover understanding of MDM data flow and data
consumption processes (ETL, DQ and match/merge)

• Proven track record in developing high quality test cases and scripts.

• Provide baseline test case library and test scenarios (MDM, PwC, IDQ
specific)

• Execution of Informatica ETL data flow and transformation testing
(Including all metadata)

• Execution of Informatica IDQ data quality mapping and cleansing routine
testing

• Execution of Informatica MDM data flow, match/merge, trust and data
validation testing

------------------------------

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0CB0E.104E6C20]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Raj Yadav*

Cell : 609-207-7013

Fax : 609 799 5746

Email: raj.ya...@nityo.com <vikash....@nityo.com>

www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*