Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at   *gsha...@tekshapers.com
<gsha...@tekshapers.com>*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position :                               .Net Developer*

*Location :                              Kenosha, WI*

*Interview Process :              Telephonic + Skype  *

*Duration :                              6+ Month*

*Need Only GC Consultant*

   - Develop multitier web applications for customers and internal users
   using Visual Studio.

   - Enhance and support e-commerce sites, mobile sites and intranet for
   the U.S., Canada and Mexico.

   - Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business
   requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.

   - Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications
   for new enhancements and applications. Translate requirements into
   functional code.

   - Collaborate with team members on projects.

   - High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree

   - 3+ years software development experience.

   - Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture
   and relational database design.

   - Knowledge of .NET Framework and ability to work with C#, ASP.NET, WCF,
   MVC and ADO.NET.

   - Experience using T-SQL with the ability to write SQL queries and
   stored procedures.

   - Knowledge of client-side technologies such as JavaScript, jQuery,
   HTML5 and CSS

   - Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management
   Studio.

   - Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build
   management

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109  | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*