*Hi Vendors,*

*We have an immediate requirement with client wants to close the position
very quickly.*

*Let me know your consultant availability along with updated resume and
contact details tovam...@pegasyssoft.com <vam...@pegasyssoft.com>   *

*Job title :ODI developer*

*Duration :6 months*

*Location: Detroit ,MI*

*Must be Senior Level with at least 8+ years of Experience*

*Note :We had a closure with client earlier, but the consultant couldn’t
perform well, it’s a back field requirement with immediate interview and
closure*

*They would prefer in-person but will do phone and Skype.*

*Overview:*

*ODI developer - 3+ years of specific experience designing and implementing
data warehouse ETL using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) * At least 3-5 years
of experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL.*

*Qualifications:*

   - Mid-level ODI developers (they don’t have to be ETL architects, but
   should be solid in ODI and have solid understanding of Oracle database /
   PL/SQL capabilities)
   - Ability to design project from requirement, data mapping and writing
   interface in ODI
   - Experience in medium – high volume data loads
   - Experience in a data warehouse environment
   - Good understanding of data processing principles in ODI
   - Healthcare industry experience is obviously a plus

vamshi

*Email* : vam...@pegasyssoft.com

*Gmail*:vamshi.krishna2...@gmail.com
*Phone No*: 248-327-3080 Ext: 208