Hi,

Greetings from Pyramid IT Consulting!!

Hope you are doing well!!!

I am glad to write you an email for below mentioned Job that I have with
one of our direct client. I would appreciate if you can let me know about
your interest in pursuing it or if you know anyone who might be a good fit

*Job Title:* # 9646 (Sr. Specialty Developer- Java Web Development)

*Location*: Egan, MN, United States

*Start Date*: 11/09/2015

*End Date*: 03/31/2016

Interview: Face-To-Face Only

Must have: 10+ Years Experience

*Technical & Development:*

·         Solid technical skills and background in Java/J2EE development,
including language, frameworks, utilities, and development environments.

·         Experience in Web Application development and deployment into a
WebSphere environment. Working knowledge and experience with front-end web
application technologies and frameworks, including client-side technologies
- Javascript frameworks such as JQuery.

·         Very strong skills writing unit tests and mocks, able to mentor
team members in this area, and to enforce strong unit test coverage.

·         Experience conducting timely code reviews, knowing what to look
for, recognizing code smells and how to mitigate them.

·         Work with architect to produce detailed technical design that
carries out the strategic vision of the overall architecture.

·         Strong knowledge of design patterns where and how to use them.
Working knowledge and experience working with service architectures such as
SOAP and REST.

·         Knowledge of enterprise concepts such as service buses and
message queues. Ability to jump into code as-needed to mentor and lead by
example. Leadership Technical lead experience on large, multiple release
projects.

·         Experience leading and providing direction to multiple developers.

·          Ability to mentor team members of all levels of seniority.
Strong communications skills. Strong team building skills and recognition
of a varied set of skillsets, levels, and abilities.

·         The ability to allocate tasks to the correct developers based on
their skills and abilities. The ability to estimate the time for developers
based on their skills and abilities. The ability to take business
directives/goals and translate the relevant ones to information for
developers.

*Responsibilities:*

·         This job requisition is for a "Domestic-MSP" position. . Please
see attachment.

·         This position is for a project Technical Lead Developer.

·         Candidates must have prior experience as the technical lead on a
significant development project to be qualified for this position.

·         They must have proven technical leadership experience, with
ability to provide work direction to other technical team members.

*Comments/Special Instructions:*

Tech Lead Role - not Sr. Developer nor Lead Developer. Proven Tech lead
experience required.

*Deepak Kumar*

*Sr. Executive Resource *

*Phone: 770-255-3557*