Please send me resumes to my official id "*swet...@lastwordconsulting.com
<swet...@lastwordconsulting.com>*"

Please fill the information matrix for the below position and send me your
updated resume if you are interested:

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location (Complete address with zip code):

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity:

Total Years of IT Experience:

Experience working in US:

Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):

Date of Birth:

Skype id:

Expected compensation:

Please send me your top candidates ASAP. Start date is 11/16 or sooner if
possible as per client. *Big Data Edition (BDE) is a must*.

Title: *Informatica BDE Developer (Big Data Edition)*

Client: *Coach, Inc*

Location: NYC

Duration: 6+ months

Mode: Phone/F2F (will look at non-local that can start ASAP)

·         Developer with *Informatica* *BDE (Big Data Edition)*
experience *(BDE
is a must for this role)*

netezza as well.

·         Start date as early as possible.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Swetank Rana || Resource Manager*

*Last Word Consulting Inc.*
* Ph: 201 957 1000 Ext. 411*