Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role*: Lotus Notes Developer
*Location*: Auburn Hills, MI
*Duration*: 12+ Months

*Technical/Functional Skill*s - MUST HAVE SKILLS

   - Lotus Notes, Lotus Script, Formula Language, SDLC knowledge.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

   - Support customer for audits. Attend the meetings along with customer
   stakeholders, prepare supporting documents, assist customer to ensure
   successful audit
   - Assist customer with existing systems to upgrade software components
   to keep the infrastructure current.
   - Extend existing systems by developing new functionality
   - Lotus Notes Domino Developer is responsible to maintain and support
   several Lotus Notes databases that are used for Corporate Audit in support
   of customer’s US business needs.
   - To collaborate with a mainframe programmer, Audit teams, application
   experts and other IT staff to support Dealer Audit activities and
   simultaneously ensure quality and accuracy.
   - To work independently, handle multiple assignments and demonstrate
   experience in designing, integrating and testing Domino database systems.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>