Hello,

*Greetings from SONOMA CONSULTING..!*

Below is the requirement with our client and kindly review the details as
below and if you feel interested in the job position please send me a copy
of your updated resume along with your details..

*Job Title: Hyperion Lead / Senior Developer*

*Location: Las Vegas, NV*

*Duration: 12 Months*

Systems Analyst specializing in Oracle/Hyperion. Installing, configuring,
and supporting Hyperion implementations.

30,000 foot level:

·         5 years’ experience installing, configuring, supporting Hyperion

o   HFM

o   Essbase

o   Planning

o   DRM

o   ODI

·         SQL database knowledge

·         STRONG documentation skills

·         Demonstrated Change Management understanding

·         Project management

·         Ability to work modified work schedule as project demands

·         Experience dealing with all levels of personnel (in the weeds to
SVPs)

·         Windows Server 2008 or 2012 configuration and/or support

*Mandatory:*

·         Hyperion Implementation

·         Project Management Experience

·         Change Management Experience

·         In-depth Documentation Skills

Skills Matrix

Years of experience in Hyperion Implementation

James Kumar- Director Recruiting

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630.922.5093    Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: jam...@sonomaconsulting.net