Hi,

I am Shreshtha from Regal international inc, Please review the requirement
and send me the Your Update resume. Please make sure that the skills and
experience match the requirement before submitting the resume,

I will give you a call again to discuss further.

 Please send profiles to shresh...@24regal.com

Reach me 201-588-3042

 *Position1: SharePoint Architect / Sr Lead*

Location: Secaucus NJ or Alpharetta NJ

Duration: Long Term

Total 11+ years of total experience with 5-7 years in *SharePoint design
and administration in a large enterprise environment.*

*Technical/Functional skills *

·         In-depth SharePoint deployment experience with *large-scale
infrastructures,* including web services, application platforms,
storage/disk solutions, and enterprise directories.

·         Experience in solution architecture/design and system
integration.  Experience in transaction analysis and performance analysis.

·         Broad understanding of the multiple SharePoint environments,
including regional issues and differences.

·         *Understanding of global SharePoint requirements and
architectures*, along with hands-on experience in supporting application
readiness.

·         Awareness of the standard service life cycle, with experience in
the transition of designs into production rollouts.

·         Must demonstrate leadership in a dynamic, fast paced environment
with shifting priorities and tight deadlines.

·         Experienced in people leadership, with good partnering skills in
influencing and negotiating across organizations.

·         Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.

·         Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities,
ambiguity and rapid change.

·         Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people to
balance demands as well as understanding and integrating cultural
differences and motives

·         Ability to work independently in a global organization within the
context of a virtual team

·         Excellent documentation skills.

 Regards,

Shreshtha Sinha

REGAL INTERNATIONAL, INC.

24 Emerson Plaza West, Emerson, NJ 07630

P: 201-588-3042

F: 201-967-7668

E: shresh...@24regal.com

*gtalk-shreshth.macca...@gmail.com <gtalk-shreshth.macca...@gmail.com>*