*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume @ **bi...@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*C# .Net Developer*

*Project Location*

*Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration*

*12+months *

*Worker STatus:  Citizen/GC/EAD*

1. Work with product management to architect, create, and build web based
solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies

2. Work effectively with a team of engineers to create web based solutions

3. Work with the System Architect in the design of applications

4. Design and engineer integration with 3rd party applications and
technologies

5. Enhance and maintain existing product functionality

   - A minimum of a BS in Computer Science or related discipline
   - A minimum of 4 years professional experience in .Net C# or other high
   level programming language
   - A minimum of 4 years of professional experience with SQL and
   relational database concepts
   - Object oriented programming and design
   - Demonstrable proficiency in Windows and or Web programming
   - Experience with Agile methodologies and day to day experience working
   on a Scrum team desirable
   - Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
   - Excellent communication and professional skills
   - TFS, Jira, Angular, REST Services, JavaScript, a plus

Thanks & Regards

*BIPIN RAJ *

Sr. US IT Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)

Technology Resource Group Inc

3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct: 408-709-1760 Ext : 818,