Hello,
We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*Role*: Scrum Master
*Location*: Symmes Twp. OH (*Cincinnati*)
*Duration*: Long Term Contract

*Job Description*:

   - Active Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the
   teams towards improving the way they work.
   - Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
   - Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
   - Ensure cross-team coordination
   - Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal.
   - Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
   - Coach and mentor other scrum masters in our product team. Ensure that
   our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
   - Liaise between the developers and User Experience/Visual Designers.
   Foster better communication between the disciplines.
   - Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and
   third parties or between our team and other scrum teams.
   - Works on complex, broad reaching programs where analysis of data
   requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Self-management expected.
   - Normally receives little instruction on work assignments. Works both
   independently and collaboratively with many project teams and other
   parties. Must be able to influence stakeholders.
   - Extensive program management experience. Demonstrated ability to
   manage governance, budgets, infrastructure and resources. Experience
   leading change, influencing and managing in a matrix environment.
   - Coordinates projects, consisting of multiple EPICs and Features, of
   varying sizes.
   - Leads high-level sessions for scrum plan and schedule development.
   - Consistently mitigates program risks and optimizes resources and
   program effectiveness.
   - Demonstrates best practices.
   - Delivery commitments are met consistently and aligned with targeted
   program outcomes.
   - Relationships within project teams, and with cross-functional teams,
   are highly engaged and collaborative.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>