Hello.  My name is Christy Anderson  and I am with Veterans Sourcing Group,
a professional services firm.  Our records show that your background and
experience is relevant to one of our current openings located in Tampa, FL.

Hyperion Profitability & Cost Module (HPCM) Application Consultant

*Hyperion Profitability & Cost Module (HPCM) Application Consultant*

*Tampa, FLDirect client*

Job Description:

   - This role will provide technical and functional skills necessary to
   build and deploy a Hyperion Profitability & Cost Module (HPCM) Application,
   including metadata creation, HPCM Driver configuration, Genealogy setup,
   and interface exports.
   - The role will be responsible for interface development, using Oracle
   PL/SQL and provide training and testing support for the business users.

Please let me know if you are interested in hearing more about this
position.  Also, feel free to forward this position to someone that you
feel might be interested.  Time is generally of the essence, so please
respond as soon as you can.  Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Christy Anderson
Veterans Sourcing Group, LLC
*Direct: (302) 525-2764*
*cander...@veteranssourcinggroup.com <cander...@veteranssourcinggroup.com>*

www.VeteransSourcingGroup.com <http://www.theclgrp.com/>

*Sincerely yours,*

*Christy AndersonVeterans Sourcing Group, LLCDirect: (302)
525-2764**cander...@veteranssourcinggroup.com
<cander...@veteranssourcinggroup.com>*
*www.VeteransSourcingGroup.com <http://www.veteranssourcinggroup.com/>*

[image: Inc 500 Logo for Email]