HI,

This is MIKE from Agile Enterprise Solutions.

This is in reference to the following position.

***** Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please
revert with updated resume, Rate and contact details ASAP *****

I have three  job openings with my client hexaware technologis ,if you have
any consultant which is suitable to below role please forward their resume
so that we will discuss more about position

*UI Developer*

*Groovy on Grails Developer*

*Appian Developer*

*Job Location : Herndon VA *

3.       *UI Developer ; (No of position : 06;; Preferred contract *

 HTML 5

·         CSS

·         JQuery

·         Javascripts

·         BootStrap Framework

·         Java (Knowlwdge)

·         Weblogic 10.x

·         GIT

·         Jenkins

4.*Role: Groovy on Grails Developer*

Location: VA

* Face to Face must*

Ø   5+ Years Java/JEE development experience in an enterprise.

Ø   3+ Experience in Grails Web Framework and Groovy Language.

Ø   Must have experience integrating Grails code with front-end JavaScript
frameworks including Jquery.

Ø   Must have experience working with XML and JSON using Grails, JMS and
Web, services, XML, Apache Tomcat, SQL and Unix and GIT.

Ø   Experience with RDMS concepts and SQL.

Ø   Experience with RESTful Web Services.

Ø   Understanding of proper application design techniques and methodologies.

Ø   Proficient understanding of SDLC processes desired – Agile

 *5  : Appian Developer*

*Interview: Skype and in person*

JD for Appian Developer

Ø  6-8 yrs experience, 2-3+yrs in Appian, strong communication and
stakeholder management skills.

Ø  Understands and communicates Appian Application Architecture.

Ø  Constructs conceptual application architecture including records,
reports, and news feeds.

Ø  Designs conceptual workflows and related actions.

Ø  Defines application user roles and responsibilities

Ø  Strong hands on experience in full software life cycle development
methodologies, with a focus on Agile

Ø  Strong hands on experience with Appian Tool, with a focus on Appian
Application and Appian Interface design

Ø  Strong hands on experience in design patterns and transaction
management, with a focus on Appian patterns and Appian integrations

Ø  Good application background in n-tier and load balance environment

Ø  Responsible for component development.

Ø  Complete all configuration, continuous code integration, development and
unit testing

Ø  Works with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather other requirements
Prerequisites

Ø  Translate the functional requirement to the Appian business flows with
the help of Process Models, Rules, CDTs , Web service Integration.

Ø  Involved in getting the requirements, designing and mapping the same to
the Business processes.

Ø  Understands fundamental web development concepts like navigation and
pages

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mike Michon*,

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,

Ensuring Client's Success

Ph: 630-315-9541

Fax: (630) 206-2397

Email: *mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com* <mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com>

Web: *www.agilees.com* <http://www.agilees.com/>

Gtalk/YIM:" mikeagilees "

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.