Hi,

We have an urgent below requirement, matching as per your experience and
skill-set.

Let me know availability & interest, and help me with Updated Resume, along
with Best Hourly Rate Expectations, at your earliest convenience. In case
you are not interested or unavailable, please refer anyone in your network
that you think might be a fit and interested in this position.

*SAP WM-IM ABAP Consultant*

*Harrisburg, PA*

*MUST HAVE:*

·         Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
Information Technology, Engineering, or related technical field

·         5+ years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience

·         *5-7+ years of direct SAP experience in WM and IM*

·         Experience in the Discrete Manufacturing sector with a strong
knowledge of manufacturing processes

·         Experience determining the technical requirements for the system
within the SAP IM and WM modules (for bug/fix and enhancement requests)

·         Experience creating detailed systems documentation and test
scripts

*NICE TO HAVE*

·         Strong experience in other SAP process areas or modules (i.e.
Finance, MM)

·         Experience in the implementation of WM, IM modules;
implementation in other Logistics areas

·         SAP EWM development experience

Thanks and Regards,

Kriti Gakhar | Technical Recruiter

*Technology Resource Group Inc.*
3736 Hillsdale Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051

*Office:*408-709-1760 Ext : 748

| *Fax:* 408-213-8316 |

*Hangout :  *kritigakhar2...@gmail.com

*kr...@tresourceinc.com <kr...@tresourceinc.com>* | *www.tresourceinc.com