*Hi,*

*We have the following position. Please let me know if you have any
consultants.*

*Role                       : Senior UX developer*

*Location               : Omaha, NE*

*Duration              : 6+ Months *

*Job Description:*

*•             Primary :              *Senior UX developer, Receive
Discovery results from other UX team members and create accurate,
insightful and interesting designs

Experience – 8+ years as a UX Designer.

Character – Outgoing, proactive and still coachable.

Education – Associates or BA in UX Design / Human Factors Design or
similar, or equivalent experience. Certifications in the UX or Design are
valued.

Role – Working across multiple and varied projects;

80% of your time = *Receive Discovery results from other UX team members
and create accurate, insightful and interesting designs* that the Technical
team will leverage for the Development phase.

20% of your time = Filling in as needed across the UX process including
Discovery (interviewing stake holders, users, etc.), estimating and
benchmarking, testing, etc.

Company - An exciting, established, large-scale, growing company in the
construction industry.

Team & Facility – Established team of less than 10 members with a strong
practice and leadership in place including a UX lab.

Understanding – Complete familiarity with the UX process, standards and
practices.

Technical Skills – Adobe suite, Axure and various tools across the UX tool
spectrum.

*I appreciate if you can refer anyone who is suitable for this requirement
and  looking for the new opportunities*

Thanks and Regards

*Todd Parks*

Ph: 630-315-9525 || Fax: (630) 206-2397

*Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc* || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Email: todd_pa...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com
*(Please reply to all to this email)*