*Hi*

*I am trying to reach you regarding an opportunity copied below. Please
revert back to me if you are available & interested in below opportunity
with word version of your resume, best time & number to contact you. Please
feel free to contact me to discuss more about this opportunity.*

*Job Title:  **Informatica Developer*

*Duration: 12+Months*

*Location: **Bay area CA*

*Local candidates preferred.  Informatica Developer must have strong
experience with: Informatica Salesforce Connector, Unix Shell Scripting,
SQL Server*

Must have H1b visa, Green Card, TN Permit, US Citizen. NO OPT/EAD.

Informatica Developer must have strong experience with: *Informatica
Salesforce Connector, Unix Shell Scripting, SQL Server*

We do not have a full job description yet.

Experience Level: 7-8 years

Required Skills:

Informatica
Informatica saleforce connector