*send me your updated resume on vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com
<vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com> only*

Hi,

My name is Vinod Kumar Sharma and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.

Please share your updated resume with Expected rate.

*Senior Web UI Developer*

*Location: Wilmington, DE or McLean, VA*

*Duration : 6-12+ Months*

*Key Skills: Angular, HTML, CSS*

*Interview process: Phone + F2F (Mandatory)*

*Provides team or technical supervision and drives project/service
delivery. Performs as technical lead on software development projects with
responsibility for overall delivery of software components. *

*Documents design decisions, adheres to existing process guidelines,
develops software components, mentors junior developers, supports QA during
testing, and has oversight during implementation into production. *

*Basic Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree*

·         5 Years of experience in Website development

·         1 Year experience as Senior Developer on Website development
projects

·         3 Years of experience in Website development using CSS, HTML5,
Angular JS

·         Strong analytic capability

·         Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills Strong oral and
written communication skills

*Preferred Qualifications: **Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems,
Computer Science*

*·         **7 Years of experience in Application development*

*·         **4 Year experience as Senior Developer on IT Projects*

*·         **Experience with Scrum Agile Development Methodology*

*·         **Familiarity with commercial banking concepts is desired*

*Kindly provide the following if you are interested for the position:*

Updated resume:

Availability:
Expected hourly Rate(w2/c2c/1099):

Current Location:
Ready for relocation/Travel:
Work Authorization in US(H1/GC/Citizen):

*Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you.  If
however you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing about
this job, please refer them our way!*

*Regards,*

Vinod Kumar Sharma

Pyramid Consulting, Inc

804-212-0478 (Office) 804-414-0527(Cell)

Email: vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com