Dear Associates, Please reply at *zeesha...@nityo.com <zeesha...@nityo.com>*

Hope you’re doing well!!

Please find below  requirement that we have with our client, if you are
interested please share your Consultant resume along with your contact
details,.

*Position:         MDM Senior Developer*

*Location:        SFO, CA*

*Duration:       Long term*

*Note: Visa Copy & ID Proof Mandatory..*

*Job description:*

·         Minimum work experience:  >10 Years

·         *Skill*- MDM Senior Developer  - onsite

·         Excellent tool knowledge (MDM Hub 11.x version, Quality Stage,
Business Glossary etc.)

·         Good communications skills

Thanks & Regards,

Zeeshan Fahmi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Nityo InfoTech.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Desk:  609-853-0818 EXT- 2106

E Mail: *zeesha...@nityo.com <zeesha...@nityo.com>*

Hangout/Yahoo: trg.zeeshan