Hello.  My name is Christy Anderson  and I am with Veterans Sourcing Group,
a professional services firm.  Our records show that your background and
experience is relevant to one of our current openings located in Columbus,
OH.

Position: Windows Admin Server

Location:Columbus OHIO

Duration:12 months

*Job Description:*
This position will act as a technical member of the Wintel Implementation
Team within Digital Server Operations.
The primary responsibilities of this role will include Wintel Server build
out for upcoming projects, integration with the Enterprise SCCM solution,
OS patching, security best practices, and other maintenance activities.
The candidate must perform duties following all banking standards
regarding, engagement, change management and escalations.
Excellent communication skills are required to partner with offshore teams.
Candidate will have broad OS responsibilities as needed and expected from
an operations team member.

*Required Skills:*

   - 7+ Years Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2
   - 7+ Years Server Builds and Patching
   - 7+ Years Windows Cluster Builds
   - SCCM 2012
   - SCOM 2012
   - Symantec Toolsets (ESM, SEP)
   - GPO and Local Security Policies
   - Root Cause & System Log Analysis and Reporting
   - Strong Scripting Knowledge using Powershell
   - POWERSHELL IS A MUST
   - Strong Communication and presentation skills
   - System Performance Monitoring and Tuning (DBA)
   - 5+ Years SAN/NAS Support (DBA)
   - Trouble Ticket Research and Troubleshooting. Isolate and Coordinate
   Parts Replacement w/Vendor
   - Ability to Work on Multiple Initiatives

*Skills Required:*

   - Computer Science degree or necessary management experience.

*Sincerely yours,Christy AndersonVeterans Sourcing Group, LLCDirect: (302)
525-2764cander...@veteranssourcinggroup.com
<cander...@veteranssourcinggroup.com>www.VeteransSourcingGroup.com
<http://www.veteranssourcinggroup.com/>*

[image: Inc 500 Logo for Email]